Sheffield South East Learning Partnership (SSELP) School Direct
What is SSELP?
SSELP is a group of 15 primary, 1 special and 2 secondary schools who work together to develop and share excellent practice and standards. Through collaboration we have achieved a proven track record of improving outcomes.
Who is involved in the SSELP partnership?
Acres Hill Primary School, Arbourthorne Primary School, Emmaus Catholic & CE Primary School, Gleadless Primary School, Grace Owen Nursery, High Hazels Academy, Manor Lodge Primary School, Norfolk Community Primary School, Norfolk Park Primary School, Oasis Don Valley Academy, Phillimore Community Primary School, Pipworth Community Primary School, Prince Edward Primary School, St Theresa’s Catholic Primary School, Tinsley Meadows Primary School, Wybourn Community Primary School, Sheffield Park Academy and Sheffield Springs Academy.
Why does SSELP provide a PGCE training course?
We want to train and employ the best people to ensure that excellent teachers teach in our schools. Our goal is to help pupils achieve the best start in life.
Why choose School Direct as your training route?
School Direct offers a combination of:
- rigorous academic programme
- up to the minute training by current teachers sharing their wealth of experience
- immersion in a school environment
What does SSELP offer you?
- A carefully balanced mix of academic and school based learning
- A welcoming home school, enabling you to become immersed in the daily diverse challenges and rewards of school life and become a member of an experienced, dedicated team.
- Highly trained and experienced mentors and teachers to provide you with a personalised training programme.
- Experience in a wide range of SSELP schools enabling you share our expertise
- A strong partnership with Sheffield Hallam University meaning that you access high quality academic input leading to QTS status and 60 masters points.
- The opportunity to be employed by a SSELP school.
- High quality training and support from outstanding practitioners across all ages in school.
What do we expect from you?
- To be committed, determined and hard working.
- To have a natural desire to make the lives of our children and families better.
- To be passionate about making every learning opportunity count.
- To have high standards, expectations and belief in every child.
- To be an effective team player and fully contribute to the wider school community.
For more information: contact email@example.com or phone 0114 250 2760 to speak to our SSELP School Direct lead, Fiona Heath. Alternatively visit our www.sselp.net or SSELP’s Facebook page.