Nursery Staff –
Mrs Walker is our Foundation Stage leader and works across both Nursery and Reception to ensure our children receive an outstanding start to their education here at Norfolk.
We have 2 groups of children in our Nursery
Little Norfolk Elephants
This is where our 2-year-old children learn alongside their key workers. The key workers ensure that every child has a familiar adult they feel safe and secure with. The teaching assistants are Miss Beaumont, Mrs Ellis, Miss Green and Miss Cardwell
This is where are 3 and 4-year-old children learn alongside their class teachers and key workers. Mrs Walker teaches Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday each week and Mrs Barthram teaches Thursdays and Fridays. They are supported by 2 teaching assistants Miss Doyle and Miss Hughes.
Important Information –
- PE Day – children use the main hall on Fridays to do physical activities.
- PE/Sports Kit – Your child does not need a PE kit in nursery.
- Homework – We will send out information and ideas for activities you can do at home which are related to our topic.
- Nursery Library – We love to read and listen to stories so we now have our very own library. Please sign out one of our lovely story books to share with your child at home.
- Parent Workshops – Please look out for information about parent workshops throughout the term.
And finally …
Every child in Nursery has their own Tapestry account. This is a secure account that you can access to see what learning your child is doing in school. Our staff upload pictures and videos of the amazing learning that your child has been doing for you to see and share with your child at home. You can also send us pictures of the different things that your child has been doing at home.
If you would like to access your child’s account, then please speak to a member of our Nursery Team.
We also share the learning that we have been doing as a class on our blog –