Welcome to our Reception Page
RAH attendance last week was 87.5%.
RPN attendance last week was 90.8%.
Here you will find useful information about our Reception classes and the different things that we are learning this half term.
Reception Staff –
Mrs Walker is our Foundation Stage leader and works across both Nursery and Reception to ensure our children receive an outstanding start to their education here at Norfolk.
We have 2 classes in Reception…
The class teacher is Miss Holland and the teaching assistant is Miss Blassberg.
The class teacher is Mrs Noble and the teaching assistant is Mrs Beckford
Important Information –
- PE Day – both classes have PE on a Monday afternoon.
- PE/Sports Kit – Your child will need a white t-shirt and black shorts. If your child wears earrings, please remove them otherwise they will not be able to join in with our PE session.
- Homework – This will be sent home every Friday. Please help your child to complete their phonics and maths homework and keep practising our tricky Reception words.
- Reading books – We will change your child’s reading book every Friday. All of our levelled reading books are just outside the classroom doors so you can also change your child’s book during the week. Please try and hear your child read 5 times a week.
- Reception Library – We love to read and listen to stories so we now have our very own library. Please sign out one of our lovely story books to share with your child at home.
- Parent Workshops – Please look out for information about parent workshops throughout the term.
And finally …
Every child in Reception has their own Tapestry account. This is a secure account that you can access to see what learning your child is doing in Reception.
Our staff upload pictures and videos of the amazing learning that your child has been doing for you to see and share with your child at home. You can also send us pictures of the different things that your child has been doing at home.
If you would like to access your child’s account, then please speak to a member of our Reception Team.
We also share the learning that we have been doing as a class on our blog –